L+M Stonington Medical Center
Stonington Medical Center
L+M Medical Group -Pawcatuck
91 Voluntown Road
Stonington, CT 06379 Map
Office Hours by appointment:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Walk-In Care Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday - 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Joslin Diabetes Center, Affilliate at Lawrence + Memorial
- Medical Director Diabetes
- Medical Director Endocrinology
Multi-specialty Physicians located in Stonington:
- Behavioral Medicine:
- Alexander P. Miano, MD
- Family Medicine:
- Brenda Applegate, MD
- William Kober, MD
- Internal Medicine:
- Brandi Iovino, DO
- Lou Iovino, DO
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism:
- Stephen Phelan, MD
- Tara Whelan, DO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology:
- Shereene Brown, MD
- Margaret Gross, MD
The specialty of family medicine is centered on lasting, caring relationships with patients and their families. At L+M Medical Group, the scope of our comprehensive Family Practice includes all ages, sexes, each organ system and every disease process. Our family practitioners emphasize good health and disease prevention with special attention on the key points in the life cycle.
The specialty of Internal Medicine focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. The Internists at L+M Medical Group are especially skilled in the management of adult patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes.
Endocrinology is a branch of biology and medicine dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases, and its specific secretions called hormones which control the body's metabolism, growth, sexual development and function.
Dermatology focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails. It also focuses on maintaining the health of your skin.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- OBSTETRICS concentrates on womens’ care before, during and after pregnancy. The care at L+M Medical Group is holistic and individualized, with specific plans developed for each pregnant mother and her family, always with the realization that the birth of a new baby impacts the whole family.
- GYNECOLOGY concentrates on womens’ care through preventative exams to keep women healthy. L+M Medical Group provides gynecology services with preventative exams such as yearly breast and pelvic exams.